Friday, August 20, 2010

Update, FINALLY!

Ohey!
I am finally updating my blog here after I dunno how many months. xD Actually I'm updating two blogs simultaneously. I'm waiting for the pictures to load in my LiveJournal while I type this. I've been thinking about my two blogs and I've finally reached a decision. For this blogspot, I'll use it as my cosplay journal and anything anime/manga related while I use my LiveJournal as my personal blog. It's a little saddening that most of my friends don't have a LiveJournal. D: It's really nice to use once you get the basics.

Back on topic. I did a private VK photoshoot back in June with my cousin as my photographer and I'm sad to say that I've only edited 5 picture out of a lot. Orz I've been really busy with lots of stuff (magazine, school, SPM) so I don't have much time on the computer anymore. Anyways I don't think I will have any time to edit the rest so I'll post a few teasers first and maybe once SPM is over I'll take the time to edit em!




Incase you can't recognize the character I'm cosing as, I'm cosplaying as Touya Rima from Vampire Knight. :S

I'll stop here for today, until next time!
Ja~ o/

P.s I learned a new emoticon from candytenshi recently. It's o/ apparently it's supposed to be a wave with the 'o' as the head and '/' as the hand. But for some reason I see o/ as a person holding a stick and is preparing to hit someone.. lolol

P.p.s Colorless is AWESOME! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment