Thursday, June 24, 2010

Urgh?

 丸かいて 地球、丸かいて 地球、俺イギリス。。。
Maru kaite chikyuu, maru kaite chikyuu, ore Igirisu~

Gosh, I'm like seriously addicted to this song... Started Tegami Bachi today, and it's really not bad. Also, I found out that season 2 for Tegami Bachi will be premering this fall. YAY! Orz fall means that SPM is getting nearer, so that means that I can't watch it anyways. >. >

AND DURARARA SEASON 1 ENDS TODAY! TT_TT Come everyone lets cry over the end of this wonderful and fantastic anime!

I know I made a resolution to not abandon this blog, but I'm liek so tempted to switch to Live Journal instead. It has got better buttons functions. XD

Speaking of which, I found an awesome site called Colorless and I made quite a few new friends there. The best part is that they are all over teh WORLD! AWESOME~ And I started to spell 'colour' as 'color' instead now. =_= This shows that I'm on Colorless too much until I spelled it the American way.

Anyways, if whoever that is reading this blog wants my LJ acc, you can leave me a Cbox message or PM me~

I'm DEAD TIRED now. So I'm going to sleep.

Good night everyone! (If there is anyone here)

No comments:

Post a Comment