Monday, May 10, 2010

^%*%#%&$*$*$%

Yes, I'm swearing and cursing. Why you ask? The answer is simple.. I just found out realized that I have freaking lot of work to do! Let me list it out for you by order which I deem most important to the least important, but important nevertheless:

  • Mid-years starts from May 17 till Jun 3
  • I have to hand in 80% of the school magazine layouts after June hols (TT_TT There goes my holidays)
  • I have to find out what's wrong with the hosting server for the school web for Sivik project and finish uploading those pages
  • Need to do reserch on Hari Guru's theme coz I'm handling the anugerah. Don't know need to do a PP presentation or not.
  • Finish my Prefect's Marketeer's account
  • Finish up all my accumulated homework
  • Practise piano for exam. Its FREAKING NEXT MONTH!
This is just those that I can remember. I still have much more to do... So yes, FML... 

No comments:

Post a Comment