Friday, May 14, 2010

Sick

Being sick SUCKS! Gotten sick on Tuesday night and was absent in school on Wednesday. Went to school on Thursday and found out that I still have fever in school so I didn't stay back for koko. AND OMFG I SLEPT AT 8PM! WTF. Surprisingly I didn't wake up during middle of the night except at 2.30 to eat my medicine and posted something on FB because I forgot to switch off my computer.

Yesterday we had maths ceramah and I was doodling on my handout. ORZ I noe I phail...

Here is the pic of my doodle...

 Yes orz, it kinda sucks.. becauseihavenotalentwhatsoeverindrawingbutwantstodrawanyways

The waist down looks quite funny and I was too lazy to draw the shoes properly as I am sitting at the last row and teacher is always hovering nearby. orz orz I always have problems drawing fingers and legs and feet. The only thing I can draw without it being a disaster is the face. Yesh, I know phail person is phail. And yeah, I drew this at the back of the worksheet. Beside the pic is a maths question. SRSLY.

See. I tell no lies. I'm such a bad girl. I should have listened to the ceramah instead. But I'm not the worst. There were people sleeping and I was half-listening. So that counts, right? xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment