Monday, May 17, 2010

NGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ MY 07-GHOST CD AND FANBOOK~

NGAHAHAHAHA... I SRSLY CAN'T STOP LAUGHING~ WHY? Coz I recieved my 07-Ghost CD, Melody of Michael and the Official Fanbook, both which I ordered online through Amazon Japan. This is my first and last time ordering from Amazon. Last because I don't think my mum let me order this using her credit card all the time. If, a very big if la I get a debit card, I'll order more online~

Hehe~ On with the piccies~
Before I tore the plastic. But customs opened my box thou.. >_>













Took off the plastic and began browsing the book

The inside of the case. It has 3 CD's in it~ :D






































So yeah, I should really really thanks my mum for this. Thanks mum! But she went to sleep already and I should really really study Sejarah and finish up my add maths work. Damn. Back to studying...

1 comment: