Sunday, June 6, 2010

Burupya WIP plushie

Yesh, I've decided to do something useful and is planning to sew my Burupya plushie to use for my 07-ghost cosplay. I case you don't know what the blazes is burupya, you can actually see it on my blog banner. The kyuute <3 pink furry little creature is burupya. But unfortunetly, it IS still in the planning stage. Why? Because I seriously dunno how to draw on the felt cloth that I bought today in Art Friend. Luckily I bought 5 pieces.

Is using the plushie I got from my mum as my model to draw the right proportions.

My quite PHAIL sketch while following the pic from the fanbook





























And yeah. Today was the Principal's daughter's wedding. And I just learnt that boys really can eat liek crazy. They still wanted to get a THIRD helping of the kenduri food. O.O WTF IS ZHISS SHITE!!11oneone

Went to Gardens after that and went for the CF Art Jam. Met many new people. xD And I randomly doodled on the sketchbook with my awesomecrappy art. LOL And I invented a new cycle too! Called the Terence Cycle. Sadly I do not have a picture of it as I gave it back to him after I doodled on his sketchbook. LOL Had lots of fun today. Hope I can go for the next one. *crosses fingers and hopes it will be at KLCC next time* xD

Yesh, orz back to brainstorming how to do my plushie before brainstorming and preparing for the add maths presentation. ORZ

No comments:

Post a Comment