Saturday, June 5, 2010

HOLIDAYS!

Oh finally, the week that I've been waiting for. SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ISH FINALLY HERE! *throws confetti* Just came back from an add maths marathon. 9am-1pm on a SATURDAY. ZOMG mai brain cells!

I just felt like updating my blog a while since I did not write anything since the day I took my add maths exam in school. Just finished teacher's day in school. And I must say, WE PREFECTS RULE! Coz we planned this whole event without much help from teachers. Provided there were some problems with the Prefect's Performance (why oh why must it be the prefects??!) but overall, I think we did a good job. And it was out second event. The first was the Prefect's Noon last year. Seriously, I think we really get a lot of experience from the prefectorial board. Most of them, I think will benefit us when we're older. Like planning events, conducting meetings and so forth. I mean, most normal students don't get this opportunity.

I'll write moar about this when I have the time. For now, I wanna take a nap because I am so sleepy. Oh and most probably I'll start making my cosplay prop this holiday. KAZAMA CHIKAGE FTW! xDDD Ordered the wig from TcFang from CF~ Can't wait for it to arrive! xD

Tata. Shall go to bed now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment